Appointments are only available for students declared in the CS/CSE majors. Due to the large number of students in our majors, appointments with staff advisors are very impacted. Appointments are bookable two weeks into the future. Be sure to click "Next" to view next week's appointments. If you do not see any appointments available, that means we are currently booked. Please check back on the appointment system in the upcoming days as more appointments will become available.
Once you have scheduled an appointment, a Zoom link will be available in your appointment confirmation. Please be aware, if you are 10 minutes late for your appointment, you will not be seen and will have to reschedule.
If you are interested in changing into the CS or CSE major, please review our change of major webpage and attend an info session.
Due to the high volume of students in the CS department, CS/CSE students can only schedule one appointment per quarter. If you have already had an appointment this quarter and have further questions, please speak with an advisor during our virtual drop-in hours or review our FAQs.
What Do You Need Help With?
- I want to change my major into CS or CSE.
- I am a CS/CSE major and need my CPT, OPT, RCL, or other iGlobal form signed.
- I have questions about finding internships/jobs.
- I have questions about earning units for internship or research positions.
- I am a CS major and have a question about GE.
- I am a CSE major and have a question about GE.
- I have a question about taking courses as P/NP.
- I need a PTA.
- I am a CS major and need a PTD.
- I am a CSE major and need a PTD.
- I am a CS major having academic difficulty.
- I am a CSE major having academic difficulty.
- I am a CS/CSE major and I would like to review my degree requirements and/or create an academic plan.
- I am a CS/CSE major who needs a degree check.
- I want to take a leave of absence from the university.
Appointments for GE advising, academic difficulty, or late drops should be handled by your college dean's office.