Schedule Your Appointment
Follow the steps below to schedule a time to meet with your advisor for Aggie Advising.
- Login to the Online Advising Appointment System
- Visit the appointment system and login with UC Davis ID and Passphrase. Select "Computer Science", and select "Undergrad Advising" for the calendar to see our availability.
- Select Date & Time
- Once you have confirmed your information, you will be shown a calendar with available appointments. Choose the day and time that works for you. *Note: You may need to click forward to additional weeks for open appointments depending on demand.
- Check Your Email
- A confirmation email will be sent to your UC Davis email account. It will have instructions and a Zoom link to log in for your appointment. If you are using a computer, you will be prompted to download the Zoom app when you click the link. If you are using a mobile device, please download the Zoom app prior to your appointment. You will also have an option to call in if you are unable to connect via another device. We suggest you check your internet or data connection so your appointment runs smoothly.
Prepare for Your Appointment
We want to make sure you get all the information you need to register for fall classes with confidence. To do that, your advisor will need you to come prepared with specific information and questions. The following tips will help you get ready.
- Click through our Padlet to learn about our department
- CS Advising has created an interactive Padlet that covers many of the common questions new students have regarding our majors and department. You may access this information by clicking here.
- Review Your First-Quarter Major Recommendations
- Review the specific courses recommended by your major so you can build a solid first-quarter schedule.
First Quarter Major Guide
Incoming transfer students will speak with our major advisors to discuss their first year plan.
Are you considering a different major in the College of Engineering? Click here to learn about other departments within our college.
- Additional Information for CS Advising
- We encourage you to learn more about our office and academic advising by clicking here.
After your appointment you'll want to begin preparing for registration and beyond.